Sunday, July 14, 2013

28/52






"A portrait of my children, once a week every week in 2013"


Sophie: A moment of cheekiness again... this time caught red-handed hiding under the kitchen bench, nibbling on a block of chocolate Paul had forgotten to put back in the pantry the night before.  She knew she'd been sprung and burst into tears after I took this shot...

Grace: Having fun in the backyard with Daddy and Sophie.  A messy bun has been her hairstyle of choice lately and her 'new' hand-me-down vest has barely come off all weekend.


Joining in with Jodi


Last week I smiled at sweet birthday fairy Piper (and the contrasting footwear of two friends) and Em's champion sleeper Elke...

5 comments:

  1. You are so good to keep this up Amanda. The pictures will be so precious when they are teenagers. Love them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love the tears at this age. sneaky moves but no desire to do anything wrong. bless.
    great photos, as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie....a girl after my own heart...I'm a chocoholic :)))
    Another great pair of captures this week Amanda.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Miss Sophie you are the cutest little one ever and very very clever too sneaking that chocolate:) And your beautiful big girl, my is she growing. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!