Monday, November 18, 2013

46/52






"A portrait of my children, once a week every week in 2013"


At a party on the weekend, I kept getting asked who the girls looked most like... "Grace is definitely you," they would say, "It's so obvious she's your daughter".  They were certain Sophie had my hair, but unsure as to who her features most resembled...

...I see myself as a two year old... I'll have to drag out some old photos to compare...


Joining in with Jodi


Bron's unique take on her portraits last week had me smiling...

9 comments:

  1. Grace is definitely you.

    If you find any photos, share them here. I love comparing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they both look like you. I get strangers coming up to me saying that Sophie is like a miniature me when I always thought she looked more like Tom.. it's funny what different people see. Gorgeous photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos of the girls as usual. Grace is looking so much older now xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They both have beautiful eyes. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, bring out the old photos! Well Sophie definitely has your gorgeous hair but I agree, Grace is the spitting image of you.......Mel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely drag them out and find a few to share with you all :)

      Delete
  6. Beautiful! They both have a sparkle in their eyes xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the curls!
    http://takeshapefitness.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes!! I would love to see old photos!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment - it really makes my day!!